Bespoke Tile & Stone
The brief from Chris and Peter was a re-design of their website with a newspaper theme that featured their products like a fashion site.
- Product catalogue for customers to see all products before inquiring
- Custom Responsive mobile friendly theme in a clean minimal newspaper meets fashion style
- Blog with large feature images
The brief was a re-design that enabled people to more easily find restaurants and businesses in Melbourne’s Chinatown.
The website is being developed further, with Mobile optimisation, making it even easier to find what you want on a mobile, when out and about.
WE SOLVE it! Online
This interactive website focuses on the student as they explore information, ideas and track and evaluate their progress in an independent inquiry.
3D models of mystery objects from the State Library’s collection, random question-generator and targeted web 2.0 applications inspire students as they formulate questions, build background knowledge, and digitally publish their research.
Buy to Benefit
Buy to Benefit is an online store with a wide range of products, that donates 20% of every purchase to a charity the customer can choose.
We developed the site from the ground up. Features include:
- Ecommerce store with hundreds of products, browsing by brand, cart and checkout.
- Branding design with custom website template matching the brand’s graphic design.
- Charity profiles
showcasing each charity’s appeal and listing donations
- User registration allowing customers to select appeals, and track their donations
- Order Management System for process orders, generating invoices and shipping notices
- Large photographs of artwork
- Highlights featured articles
- Suited to Art/Design/Food bloggers
Alyson Ashe & Associates
Alyson is an expert in the area of legal costing. The brief was a re-design of the website with a clean and professional layout and strong SEO process.
- SEO campaign to increase Google visibility
- Email marketing service to build a list of subscribers and establish Alyson as an expert in legal costing
- Responsive mobile friendly layout